For over 10 years, Modern Media has been a fore runner in digital marketing excellence. Modern Media works with provincial, regional and national brands on a variety of digital marketing projects including: mobile responsive website design & development, email marketing solutions, online contesting, search marketing, and more.
In October 2016, Modern Media was acquired by Hawk Marketing head quartered in Moncton New Brunswick, establishing Hawk as an Atlantic leader in fully integrated marketing service. We are now looking to add to our Client Services team.
Based in Halifax, On Brunswick Street near Spring Garden, at Modern Media you will:
- Work on a variety of marketing initiatives – with a focus on digital marketing
- Work in a team that is focused on continual improvement
- Work in a flexible environment that is results driven
- Be part of a regional leader in fully integrated marketing services
You’ll love working at Modern Media because of:
- The opportunity to solve development puzzles through the delivery of innovative digital marketing solutions
- The casual, fun office environment
- The health benefits package, including some extra funds to pursue your recreational league sports career
- The complementary casual “refreshments” every Friday afternoon
- The competitive compensation – salary plus employee profit sharing program
- The work on well-known brands that will add to your portfolio of experience
- The awesome people you get to work with
The Account Manager is responsible for assigned client relationships and projects. They will work to effectively scope client needs and prepare proposals, project plans, campaign documents, briefs, client contact reports, time tracking reports and more. The candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills along with strong interpersonal capabilities.
- Manage assigned client relationships and projects
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships
- Manage project timelines / tasks / milestones and communicate any concerns effectively to client and internal stakeholders
- Prepare project planning documents to help guide client deliverables as required; effectively utilize the company’s cloud based project management tool
- Liaise with internal Production Team resources (Strategy, Creative, Development and Digital Marketing) as well as subcontracted suppliers and resources
- Ensure that client feedback is collected, scoped and shared with other team members
- Create and maintain ongoing reports such as status reports, client contact reports, time tracking, etc.
- Manage budgets and prepare invoice content to ensure client expectations are met
- Draft estimates and proposals for new business – existing & new clients
- Generate insights and learnings through the effective adoption of program measurement and analysis (working with internal Measurement Specialist)
- Contribute to the overall client services direction of Hawk / Modern Media as part of the Client Services Team
- 3 - 5 years of previous experience in a similar marketing or project management role
- Post-secondary education in Communications / Marketing or Project Management
- Ability to work on multiple assignments and prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines
- Understanding of multi-platform marketing, including experience with digital marketing
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Proven written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated with track record of taking initiative
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Drive to excel and innovate
Think you've got what it takes?
Submit your resume to email@example.com.